Experimenting with Hugo

October 10, 2020   

Creating a new blog entry

I just created a new file under content/blog with a name experimenting-with-hugo.md

Edited the title and modified the date in the top of the file

Then I started experimenting by adding content below:


# Simple trial & error
Some text and a picture
![WTF](/img/blog-images/bebek-sertac1.jpg "Baby")


## Try a markdown table

| WAW | Date | Time | Space | Hell |
|-----|------|------|-------|------|
| 1   | 2    | 3    | 4     | 5    |
| a   | b    | c    | d     | e    |
| 31  | 69   | 100  | 17    | fuck |

<p>&nbsp;</p>

asfkjwerglkwerşgjklhw<br/>

asfkjwerglkwerşgjklhw

asfkjwerglkwerşgjklhw


After that, I saw that HTML tags don’t work.

After some search, I found that it is because following setting is missing in my config.toml file:

[markup]
  [markup.goldmark]
    [markup.goldmark.renderer]
      unsafe = true

Adding above snippet to the end of my config.toml has allowed hugo to parse html tags.

Simple trial & error

Some text and a picture WTF

Try a markdown table

WAWDateTimeSpaceHell
12345
abcde
316910017fuck

 

asfkjwerglkwerşgjklhw

asfkjwerglkwerşgjklhw

asfkjwerglkwerşgjklhw

Try a code block

#include <stdio.h>

int main(){

	printf("fsdsfgjfdslj");
	return 0;
}


comments powered by Disqus